Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone ever used l'oreal casting creme gloss to remove brassiness?

I dyed my hair blond and I wanted to achieve a cool shade however it turned very orange. I went to the hairdresser and she didn't fix it in fact she made it worse. I also did try blue shampoos however they didn't work. Has anyone tried to use l'oreal casting creme gloss (in pearl blond or light blond) to fix this?Has anyone ever used l'oreal casting creme gloss to remove brassiness?
There is no way you are going to get rid of the orange by putting something else on it.





You need to lighten your hair sufficiently in the first place. Everyone knows that you cannot get blonde hair with a dye!!! To dye means to make darker. You used the wrong product completely!!





If you are not willing to do the job correctly, then don't even start. You keep compounding it by making mistake after mistake. There is only one way to get the colour you want, and it's very straightforward. You are not going to get it using those products.





Seek the advice of a professional hair colourist, and have it done as it should be. It turns out to be much cheaper, and looks a heck of a lot better.Has anyone ever used l'oreal casting creme gloss to remove brassiness?
Have tried washing your hair with clarfying shampoo





I only say maybe try to dye it darker color





One of my moms friend had similar problem hair was red and she was going BROWN color and she when to hair dresser it turn out orange just the samething that happened she freak but after wash it out and they fix it ';don't try to pour clorox on your hair if you then your going to mess up even more________________ with I am not sure but now hair looks like whole another person with out the red and more natural
WHEN YOU DYED YOUR HAIR HOW DARK WAS IT? YOU CAN ONLY ';LIFT'; (LIGHTEN) BROWN HAIR IN 2 SHADE INCREMENTS OR YOU GET ORANGE HAIR. I DID THAT! I ALSO USED A HAIR KIT..LOREAL PLATINUM BEACH BLONDE...YEEKS..I HAD TO GO HAVE MY HAIR FIXED..DYED DARKER IN ORDER NOT TO BE SEEN WITH AWFUL ORANGE HAIR. YOU SHOULD GO BUY SOME GOOD VOLUMNIZER FROM A BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE LIKE ';SALLYS';. I USE A 30-40 LIFT CREME VOLUMNIZER AND CAN GET FASTER RESULTS (MORE LIGHTENING) WITH A PROFESSIONAL COLOR. IF YOU ARE WANTING TO STAY LIGHT YOU CAN BUY A TONER THERE AS WELL. A GOOD HAIR STYLIST CAN HELP YOU WITH COLOR UNTIL IT IS SAFE TO APPLY ANOTHER 'LIFT'. SHE SHOULD KNOW WHAT BRAND YOU USED, HOW LONG YOU LEFT IT ON AND WHEN YOU APPLIED IT. THE BEST THING TO DO IS BE HONEST..NO ONE WANTS TO LOSE THEIR LICENSE TO STYLE HAIR BECAUSE THEY OVER PROCESSED SOMEONES HAIR AND IT FELL OUT. I HAD TO CALL AROUND UNTIL I FOUND SOMEONE COMFORTABLE ';HELPING'; ME 'FIX' MY HAIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union