Monday, November 30, 2009

How to use L'Oreal Studio HotStraight serum just for straightening?

I bought the product a couple of days ago. I looked on the back of the bottle and it said that first you have to blow dry and then straighten it. But I don't want to blow dry AND straighten because that will dry my hair out. I just want to straighten my hair, without blow drying (I want to let my hair dry naturally), so I was wondering: what should I do? Like when should i put the cream on?How to use L'Oreal Studio HotStraight serum just for straightening?
ok.


wash your hair in the shower and condition like you normally do.


when your out, immediately wrap your hair in a towel. let it sit for around 3 mins in the towel.


take your hair out of the towel and bush it out.


run your hands through your hair to loosen your hair up a bit so your hair isnt pressed up against your head.


take the serum, start out with just a small dollop of it, rub your hands together and smooth it throught your hair evenly. if you need more to go over your hair evenly, then take a little more.


if you dont want to blow dry your hair, then let your hair air dry. but blow drying is soooo much more faster especially if you have thick hair.


waiiitttt until your hair is completely dry. if its damp in any spots, then you either have to wait till they dry or blow dry it.


when your hair is completely dry, then straighten your hair.





dooo nottt straighten your hair when its wet, because you will end up causing your hair aloott of damage, and it wont turn out the way you will like it to. it will make it frizzy and very damaged.How to use L'Oreal Studio HotStraight serum just for straightening?
you should follow on the instructions and don't experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union