Monday, November 30, 2009

How long should I leave L'oreal dye on my hair?

The bottle says 45 minutes, but in the past I've kept the dye for 45minutes, and the colour has become too dark.


So, is it fine if I leave it on for a time lesser than what is mentioned on the box?How long should I leave L'oreal dye on my hair?
Any time that I am dying my hair at home and I'm dying it darker, if I leave it in for the time that it says too, it always comes out darker so I do leave it in for a shorter amount of time that way it doesn't come out as dark and dramatic. Try it, it won't hurt anything....it will come out a little bit lighter but anyone knows that when it comes to coloring your hair.....rather be safe than sorry.How long should I leave L'oreal dye on my hair?
Any hair dye no matter what brand stops processing after 25 minutes. So it doesn't matter if you leave it on longer. Some people think it matters but it doesn't.
It is fine to leave it for less than 45min, around 30min is enouqh.(:
Leave It On For The amount Of Time It says On The bottle Otherwise It wil Fade Quicker, try a lighter dye x
just about 25 minutes or when your hair starts to burn^^
thats too long


leave it in for 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union