Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you feel about the new HIP lip glosses by L'Oreal? Are they good?

Also, would any of them look good on a girl w/really fair skin?How do you feel about the new HIP lip glosses by L'Oreal? Are they good?
They are good for the color, but feel really sticky and heavy on your lips. I'd say make sure you get a color that isnt too extreme for your skin and it would also depend on the rest of your makeup. Go to Rite Aide if you live near one because they have a ';no questions asked'; cosmetics returns policy. Double check before you leave.How do you feel about the new HIP lip glosses by L'Oreal? Are they good?
I liked the flavor and taste on a young chick's lips. I recommend it highly.
they are really gud try it
I think it's a bit pricey.
they look alittle to bright for me but hey it depends on u.so if u could pull it of then go for it or go to loreal.com and go under makeup and see for urself
I love the colors. theyre so pretty and bright :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union