Monday, November 30, 2009

How long does L'Oreal Feria Take To come out?

My Natural Hair color is brown but I wanted to dye it blonde for a while and I didn't know it was permenant but I saw some reveiws on the internet that says it washes out, anyone know how long this will take till it comes out?How long does L'Oreal Feria Take To come out?
The only way you will be able to make brown hair blonde is by some sort of bleaching. It won't come out.How long does L'Oreal Feria Take To come out?
its pretty permanent but it may fade a little after some while.
If you went from brown to blonde it was permanent. You have to lift the natural brown up lighter to get it blonde. You cannot do that semi permanent it is impossible. So I would say that it will be that way unless you color it brown again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union